Author: Kerry Hunt
External Achievement Standard 91290: Demonstrate understanding of techniques used to modify physical factors of the environment for plant production.
- All-in-one workbook: theory, exercises, practicals and revision.
- Relevant notes in an easy-to-read format.
- Lots of questions and exercises to anchor main concepts.
- Hands on practical activities to reinforce theory and cater to different learning styles.
- Appropriate literacy and numeracy at this level.
- Answers available as a hard copy.
- 2012 edition.
- A4, 110 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.