Author: Chris Rutter
Covers the following internal and external achievement standards:
91168 (2.1): Carry out a practical physics investigation that leads to a non-linear mathematical relationship.
91170 (2.3): Demonstrate understanding of waves.
91171 (2.4): Demonstrate understanding of mechanics.
91172 (2.5): Demonstrate understanding of atomic and nuclear physics.
91173 2.6: Demonstrate understanding of electricity and electromagnetism.
- FULL COLOUR!
- Clear, precise notes included for each topic.
- Specific learning outcomes in checklist form.
- A range of NCEA-type questions.
- Links to past NCEA exam papers, assessment schedules, reports and specifications.
- Practicals available as a PDF (FREE when class sets are ordered)
- Ideal for revision and reinforcement of key concepts.
- 2017 edition.
- A4, 248 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.