Authors: Graeme Abbott and Bev Cooper
External achievement standards:
91390 (3.4): Demonstrate understanding of thermochemical principles and the properties of particles and substances.
91391 (3.5): Demonstrate understanding of the properties of organic compounds.
91392 (3.6): Demonstrate understanding of equilibrium principles in aqueous systems.
- FULL COLOUR!
- All-in-one workbook: theory, exercises, practicals, internet links and revision.
- Relevant notes in an easy-to-read format.
- Lots of questions and exercises to anchor main concepts.
- Hands on practical activities to reinforce theory and cater to different learning styles.
- Appropriate literacy and numeracy at this level.
- Specific learning outcomes for students to tick off as they learn and understand each outcome.
- Ideal for revision and reinforcement of key content.
- Answers available as a hard copy.
- 2015 edition.
- A4, 304 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.
You can now download a free copy of our Year 13 Chemistry Technician’s Manual (updated for the 2015 edition of 3.7) which includes the safety notes, chemicals and equipment needed for all practical activities in:
• Year 13 Chemistry Internal Workbook: AS 3.1
• Year 13 Chemistry External Workbook: AS 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6
• Year 13 Chemistry Internal Workbook: AS 3.7