Author: Dr Stephen McCracken
Internal Achievement Standard 91388: Demonstrate understanding of spectroscopic data in chemistry (registered December 2012).
- All-in-one workbook: theory, exercises, practicals and revision.
- Specific learning outcomes for students to tick off as they learn and understand each outcome.
- NCEA-type questions and sample assessment sections
- Appropriate literacy and numeracy at this level.
- Ideal for revision and reinforcement of key concepts
- Answers available as a hard copy.
- 2013 edition.
- A4, 76 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.