Authors: Graeme Abbott and Bev Cooper
Internal Achievement Standard 91393: Demonstrate understanding of oxidation-reduction processes.
- FULL COLOUR!
- All-in-one workbook: theory, exercises, practicals and revision.
- Specific learning outcomes for students to tick off as they learn and understand each outcome.
- Appropriate literacy and numeracy at this level.
- Ideal for revision and reinforcement of key concepts
- Answers available as a hard copy.
- 2015 edition.
- A4, 80 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.
You can now download a free copy of our Year 13 Chemistry Technician’s Manual (updated for the 2015 edition of 3.7) which includes the safety notes, chemicals and equipment needed for all practical activities in:
• Year 13 Chemistry Internal Workbook: AS 3.1
• Year 13 Chemistry External Workbook: AS 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6
• Year 13 Chemistry Internal Workbook: AS 3.7