Author: Alyse Boaz
External Achievement Standard 908398: Apply business knowledge to an operational problem(s) in a given small business context.
- Relevant notes in an easy-to-read format.
- Appropriate problems and exercises (linked to the notes) to assist students to apply their learning.
- Five real life business case studies, which include questions relating to the business and the achievement standard.
- Scenarios and examples are linked throughout the text.
- QR codes for students to access websites with their smart phones.
- A range of NCEA-type questions.
- Teacher’s Guide (hard copy) with answers to all questions and exercises.
- Get a free CD when you purchase a class set of Student Workbooks and Teacher’s Guide (contains powerpoints and additional activities). Wondering what a class set is? Read more on our FAQ.
- 2014 edition.
- A4, 98 pages.
Take a look inside this workbook by clicking on the cover image. You can preview in fullscreen by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.